This policy applies only to our website www.ross.partners.
It was created 19.12.23 and last updated 19.1.23
Our contact details
Name: Alan Beard
Address: Unit 1, Office 1, Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol, BS30 8XT
Phone Number: 0117 967 3227
The type of personal information we collect and why
We currently collect and process the following information via our website:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
Where you submit our contact form or request to schedule an appointment with us.
We collect the following data to be able to respond to you. It will be used for no other purpose.
- email address
- telephone number
Should you apply for a job and submit your CV or other supporting information/documentation.
The personal information will depend on the content you have chosen to provide us. We recommend only key information directly relevant to applying for a job is submitted.
Your data will be used for no other purpose than in connection with your application to work for Ross & Partners.
In both cases in the event we need to share any information with a 3rd party in order to respond to your enquiry or process your CV or job application we would notify you to obtain consent.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website some technical device and browsing information is automatically collected via standard server logfiles and Google Analytics services in use on the site. E.g.
- Technical IP address, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Pages visited and their URLs including any referring pages used to arrive at our website, plus length of visits to pages and interaction.
This is collected as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests. (Monitoring, Security and improving our website and services.)
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Information you provide us
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect
- Necessary for our legitimate business interests. (Monitoring, Security and improving our website and services.)
How do we store your personal information and how long do we keep it for
Your information is not stored on this website and is passed to us via email.
Your information is securely stored.
We will only keep personal data submitted via our website for as long as it is needed to respond to the reason(s) for which it was first collected e.g. your enquiry, job application or CV.
We will then dispose your information by deleting the original source emails from our internal systems and shredding any hard copy information.
The exception is technical information collected and browsing data collected during your visit which is retained for as long as we use the services of the website hosting supplier in use at the time of your visit and Google Analytics.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk